We may collect several types of information from and about users of our App, including the following:
- a. Personal Data: Name, email address, social account data such as images, likes, account statistics, friends and followers
- b. Voluntary Data: Information you voluntarily provide to the App or when you contact us for any reason.
We collect this information:
- c. Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. when you contact us for any reason).
- d. Automatically as you navigate through the App.
- e. When you post or share content (videos or other)
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- a. To provide services you requested
- b. To notify you about changes to our App or any services we offer or provide though it.
- c. To send our newsletter. You can opt out from your account settings page or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the emails.
- d. To notify you about changes to our App or any services we offer or provide though it.
- e. To enhance your experience using the App
We do not sell any of your personal information to 3rd parties. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- a. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- b. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- c. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the App's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- d. We may, without restriction, disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
- e. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. We may also disclose your personal information:
- f. To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- g. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the App, our customers or others.
- a. To provide the service you have asked for. Some cookies are essential so you can navigate through the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services you’ve requested. For example, some cookies allow us to identify subscribers and ensure they can access the subscription only pages. If a subscriber opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that a subscription entitles them to. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet. Essential cookies keep you logged in during your visit.
- b. To improve your browsing experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features. These cookies will help remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences, remembering if you've filled in certain forms, so you're not asked to do it again, remembering if you've been to the App before and restricting the number of times you're shown a particular advertisement. We might also use these cookies to highlight App services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
- c. Analytics. To improve your experience on our App, we like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our App relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our App and if they get error messages from web pages. This group of cookies, often called “analytics cookies” are used to gather this information. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity.
- d. To show advertising that is relevant to your interests. We may sell space on our App to advertisers. The resulting ads often contain cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the App and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. We use SSL. In-app private postings are protected by account access filters. The post creator chooses the privacy level for the post: if public, everybody can see the post and all content submitted by poster. If not public, only members of the group chosen by the poster can view the content.However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our App because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the App. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.
Our App is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to us, he or she can contact us via e-mail. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13. Please note that it is possible some of this information may remain archived in web logs and back-up archives after we delete the information from our active database.